I give it until Sunday

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LenaLunacy, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

If i'm not feeling better...i give up.
    Why should i stay?
    I can't go on living like this.
    If sunday rolls around and i'm still feeling awful, I give up.
    I'm done.
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Lena. What's up? I'll try and call you? :hug:
  3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Give yourself more time man, 1 week isn't enough. It may take a while, but when you feel better, it'll definently be worth it.
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I've given it time. Years and years. I just can't take feeling this awful.
  5. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Hey, didn't you say you won a scholarship to a drama academy? However dreary and pointless things seem right now, there is a beacon glowing in the horizon, a tangible goal.
    Try and focus your thoughts on that single target.

University is my target, at the moment. Dunno what I would do without it.
  6. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

Congrats on you scholarship. There is light at the end of the tunnel, it may just take some time to reach that light, but you will get there.
    **hugs** and if you ever want to talk u can pm me or my msn is displayed below

Love Kirsty
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Aimee. Please don't give up yet. What's making you feel so down? Being accepted to Juliard school of arts and getting a scholarship is something to be happy about. :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Aimee,
    I know how you feel. I am walking that thin rope myself. I keep setting goals to straighten out my damn doctors so they get my meds right. One step at a time. I got my shrink to send a letter to my regular doctor but haven't heard from him yet.
    I told my self they have so long to get it right or I am going to end it! Now I have set a new timeline for after christmas. Too many little kids in my family who I could ruin christmas for. So I am waiting until after New Years. That is the new timeline. I might even make it New Years so everyone will remember me.
    Don't get me wrong I in no way condone someone else from commiting. All I am saying is give it your best shot to move towards your goal in school. who knows you might even make friends. You have a strong voice when you talk to others, so turn it around and help yourself for a while and let us in to help!!
    Please don't harm yourself! You have so many friends here on the forum. Try leaning on us and just maybe we can help you feel better! I have always thought of your posts as right on the money when you are trying to help someone. Please take care and Stay Strong!!~Joseph~
  9. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Don't give up Aimee! You are a great person and you would be greatly missed! :hug:
  10. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

When I take such decisions, I give myself two weeks time to rethink it over. Sunday is too near to see clearly about the outcome of your decision.
    The tunnel can be long and hardeous but there is a light at the end of it, just hang in there and stay with us.

stay strong and be safe hun
    granny xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.