I give up!! Just trying to find the courage and <Mod Edit, WildCherry>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by onmywayout, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onmywayout

onmywayout New Member

Ok I've been thinking about it for a while but as my life gets harder the more easier it seems to end it. I always think of solutions but this time there is none apart from this!

I have always been a kind, gullable, caring person and everyone takes advantage of me. I've been in 3 heavy abusive relationships. I got by that and eventually led a happy life. Recently I got with a girl even though I'm supposed to be straight. She was my best friend and a lesbian. I had strange feelings towards her so I gave in to her love for me. We had a great bond and friendship but she's a bit messed up, selfish and doesn't understand me. Her mum who is my is my neighbour downstairs (who I used to be friends with) hates me. She ended up in hospital with her cirroshis and her ex boyfriend smashed up my beautiful car blaming us for the stress even though it is her illness. My 13 year old daughter and my mum is now against me. I have no one!! Everyone hates me! The girl who i was in a relationship with was drunk the other night and accused me off being a money grabber which Im not. I told her to take her laptop and the money she gave me for staying here because she had no money and I was paying for everything. Since then she has refused to give me the laptop with all my business documents in it. I have bought a cheap one today trying to think positive to do my work but now her mum has been at my door again. Her mum owes me £1700 from a holiday I paid for her and my socalled gf has just smashed up a phone i got on contract for her but took the laptop. My 13 year old daughter doesn't want to see me.

I've had enough!!! The more I think about suicide the more I see it is the only option.

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

what changed in between? how come she became so hostile, the girlfriend i mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.