I give up, seriously cant cope anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Antinouke, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antinouke

Antinouke New Member

Hey everyone,
    I am seriously struggling to cope, I just cant take the pain any longer. Ive taken far too many pills and now im scared. I dont want to go to the hospital cos they are so horrible to me cos I have to go there alot. I just give up, I cant take it anymore, it hurts too much to carry on. I dont know who to talk to, Im scared if I reach out they will just make me go to hospital, I need someone to listen without judging or doing that. Im sorry I just couldnt see anyother way out.
    Ant
    xxxxxxxx

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Please go to the hospital Ant. I know it's scary but you really need to do this.

Is there someone who can take you & stay with you?

3. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Hello ant and welcome to sf,you will find the help and support here that you need right now,but first you really need to go and get yourself some help from the hospital,please dont be scared,they will help you,you can see a psychiatrist and talk about whats brought you to take these pills,they wont force you to go to hospital,they will get you the help you need,please go,then come back and talk here we understand and can help you get through the hurt and pain you feel.:hug:

4. Antinouke

Antinouke New Member

I cant go they hate me there, not sure who I can call, my friend is happy to drive me there but wont stay cos of her OCD and my mum doesnt think I need to go to the hospital when Ive taken an OD, she thinks its a waste of time. Im scared.

5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Please let your friend take you Ant. We want to help you but you need to help yourself first. We're here to support you as much we can & we'll be here to listen to you when you get back :arms:.

Could you not get your friend to take you & then call your Mum from the car & she could come meet you?

I know the staff aren't always the nicest but they are there to help you, please let them.

Can you call your GP or NHS 24/NHS Direct?

6. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

I hope your on your way to the hospital xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.