I give up, the system has too

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Evanesce, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

I can't do this anymore. I waiting half the week for my community mental health nurse to make contact. Was suppose to be having increased contact. She did make contact wednesday and thursday took my out to do some jobs. I guess that was good but I'd also waiting over a week for them to decide on medication to give me a little help. My nurse was going to talk to the psychiatrist today, (Friday) and I had rang and left a message earlier to find out, but then this afternoon I rang agian. She has gone home. the day before she talked about both her and the psychologist were really concerned and worried about me. What utter bullshit, if they had been worried she would have done what she promised. The weekend looms and I still am no closer to getting any help. To stopping my head. I can't deal with this anymore.
    Feels like I don't matter and no matter how hard I try to reach out for help, it doesn't matter. Guess I was right, there isn't a single person in real life that will miss me.
    I have got my method together, and also put the letter on the coffee table in the lounge, not that there is anyone to find it.
    I don't care what anyone thinks anymore, nothing left to hold onto to hold on for.
    Heading to sit in chat, doubt it will make much difference. Don't think anyone will help anyway.
    Hoping I can keep a cool head,and be nice, sorry if I don't, everyone here doesn't deserve my shit.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
  2. Johnnyfirefly

Johnnyfirefly Member

It can't rain all the time. I have to believe that. But truth be told things won't always get better. i know that's not what poeple want to here but, sometimes there is nothing you can do. But giving up is never the way. For me it helps to know I'm not the only one thats sunk this deep. The ones that do are few and far between but there are some poeple who understand. Not saying I'm one of them I can't make that call. Keep talking though.
  3. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

Please dont give up Fleurise, pm me any time. I'm sorry you have been so down lately. just keep hanging in there (hugs)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.