i give up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jcat, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i loove you nicolle
    ]and always will,as long as you live
    i can't fucking deal with all the pain and miser that goes wilth this thing caied lif
    i'm done'
    what the fuck s th4e fuckng poointwhen all i fo is etdrunk'\\
    i idh i had been able to do better fo you
    you've shoen me that pp care. you've shwn me love. which is more than i coud hve eveer asked or/.you hfve given me the best thinh i could ever receive\
    if i could ask for any thin gin this world. it would be to be shown love one last time
    this is all i needed, fir someone to show me love';
    'i'm so sorry it had to be you. i love you more than anythin inthios fucjedf up woyld\
    i just wiosh i couldhave done better for you.
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Please don't hurt yourself jcat. You can make it through this, and not just MAKE it, but actually live an amazing, happy life. You've not resorted to drugs, which is great. The alcohol you can beat. You have a woman who loves you, which is a lot more than many people have. You've done great so far. Just keep going.
  3. :cry: jcat, please be okay...
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Please stay strong hun :hug: We are here for you :arms:
    Beret xxx
  5. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

jcat.... you can survive and prosper past this bad time. i will IM you later to see how things are. please do not hurt yourself.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Take care jcat. You can get through this. Remember make no decisions until you are thinking clearly. That time is not right now. We will talk later i am sure. Hold on hun. Your friends are here to support you. :hug:
  7. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

You must have bgeen talking to me when you wrote this, just remember what i said, and you don't need to aplogize for anything, you've done nothing wrong.

I'm here for you, whenever you need me, i'm jsut a pm and msn away.
  8. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

You've given me kindness when I needed it, and now I'm here for you. I consider you a friend on here, so please be safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.