i give up

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by painfulbliss, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

so ya i tried to post something in here yesterday and it said i wasnt logged in and i tried to log back in 3 times and it still said i wasnt logged in. and my post yesterday was like a page and a half and so ya i dont have it in me to re-type it all over. so to some it all up my life sucks i dont know what to do, my friends never ask me whats wrong or try to sit me down to talk about anything, and when they do its always about them. all my friends want from me are cigs, and for me to listen to how bad they got it even though its not nearlly as bad as my life but im supposed to give them sympathy and help them even though thay dont give a flying rats ass about me. and i just really need for atleast one of them to sit me down and talk to me about ME ya know but obvisly im to much of a waste of time for everybody else and no one casre anymore. and it just bothers me cause im in love with one of my friends she knows it and isnt looking for a BF but said that when she gets outta JC that maybe we could try it and see how it goes from there but even though early on in the year she said she couldnt date her friends and taht was before she found out i love her. so basically she's lying to me to get my fucking hopes up and just crush them like everyone else does and its really pissing me off cause everyone just tosy around with my emotions thiniking i wont care when really i do. and i just cant deal with this pain anymore and i dont know what to do anymore and i think i should just give up and get rid of my life and just live in this world as a lifeless doll going about life like its nothing. fuck or i could just end it all and get outta of everyones hair and then they wont have to worry about me anymore and i woudlnt be a stress factor anymore and then they would have more time to do things then be around me when they could be getting high and drunk cause it seems that thats all they care about when they abvisouly dont care about there own life and just expect me to care about there lifes for them and be there inner conscience and inner voice.well ya know what i better stop talking cause im just getting more deppressed typing this and am having bad thoughts already so ill talk to u guys later. take care and bye-bye

love,
    painfulbliss

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Oh, honey. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know what you mean by being lead on... having your emotions played with... just wanting to talk to your friends and let them know you're not okay...

My heart truely goes out to you. :hug:

Don't end it. You'll be okay, I promise. Hang in here tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.