i give up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 16, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i give up. whats the point. never gonna be happy. whats the point in fighting for it. whats the point in anything. want her to go sleep so i can cut. meh i give up
  2. blade

blade Well-Known Member

there is a point. :)
    have a little faith.
  3. Cricket31

Cricket31 Active Member

What are you going to get out of killing youself? Just relax take a walk and think about what you plan on doing to yourself. :blink:
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thank u both xxx
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Hi sam...you can make it...have you thought of developing a hobby so you can try to forget about cutting? I have found that knitting (no, I'm no Grandma...it's addictive!) or crossstitching can help. Anything to keep your hands and mind occupied can help distract you. Even a video game can really occupy you for hours on end.

I actually heard someone once say "Pick something to become obsessed with and do it." The girl actually decided that "Scrabble" wold be her obsession (even though she had really never played) and now she is playing at a national level! She basically just chose it out of a list of stupid things she thought would be funny, and now she loves it!

Maybe you should do that. Just decide to become obsessed with something, even if you think it's stupid. Who knows?

I wish you all the luck in the world.