i give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asqy, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

im done with all this. im sick of everything. my parents, going to school every single day when i didnt even want to go in the first place, not being able to choose what fucking classes i take because mommy dearest has to approve them. im tired of trying to care about people who end up just getting pissed at me for it. why do i bother anymore? why the fuck do i ever get the idea that anyone wants me to care? i doesnt mean anything to anyone. no one really cares that im alive anyway, not even me.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think we can see that you mum (parents) do indeed care about you, perhaps even too much. By her choosing what subjects you do and such proves her care for you.
    If she didnt give a shit about you, she wouldnt care about your school or getting an education, youd be on the streets poor.
    I know parents can be a pain in the arse, but most of the time they're doing what they think is best for you...

3. Yea I've almost been there and known many people in similar situations

teens need their independence but also the support of their parents at the same time... it sucks cause you can never have both
    but don't worry this is just a phase in your life, you'll move past it and be on your own someday making every single decision for yourself

as for people who turn on you just cuz u want to help them... hah been there
    yea there are a lot of assholes and bitches out there who are too stupid to realize what u do for them, dont worry ull find better people

just hold on for better days

4. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

but its at uni, shouldnt i at least have some sort of say in whats going to affect my entire life?

5. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

but then if im dead. it wont matter anyway. i want to do this. i just want to die.

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

have you told them exactly how you feel???

7. in 1st year uni I knew so many people on my floor who were there because their parents expected it of them since they were born
    it pissed me off so much to see people treated like objects by their parents

i dunno how ur gonna get into the classes u want but try talking to ur parents? maybe tell them the truth? heh... i know that doesn't work 75% of the time but give it a shot

8. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

i did. they just said, well we're paying for it.

9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

ah the money thing is an issue.
    So you really hate the subjects?
    couldnt you maybe some to a compromise? like do some other subjects of ur choice.
    i dunno it depends on your course i guess.
    or even get a job..

10. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

even before i went to uni, as in when i was still in high school, i told them i didnt want to go. but they said i had to and just yelled at me.

11. Blackness

Blackness Guest

well what would you like to do
    what are the other options if any...

12. do you really want out of uni? if you truly believe it's not gonna get u where u want in life or do you much good and u dont want to go then I suggest u dont

13. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

well i want to be a police officer but im not old enough yet. so id probably get a job. every time im at school i just want to die. i hate sitting there. i hate hearing the lectures. i hate having to go all day then come home and do more work for it. i hate being graded and then getting yelled at later because i a got fucking B.

14. getting a B is good don't let your parents tell u otherwise
    just ignore them or maybe dont tell them your grades

a degree would probably help u get a job in the police force but u dont need it... follow ur dream if it's what u want and if it's what is best for u

15. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

a degree only really helps in getting promotions quickly as well as becoming a detective.

i get yelled at if i get a C on a test or paper. even if i get a B in the class. im told its an insult to our family name.

they told me i was destroying the family if i made them pay for my car that they damaged

16. Grow a thick skin. Learn what YOU want to know and want to be. It'll make things easier when life hands you bullshit (though this not a guarantee....). But it's your best shot...

FAL1

17. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

normally it wouldnt bother me so much, but the parents thing has gone on for much too long. and you'd think that people would appreciate a little bit my concern after telling me they wanted to die then they dont answer their phone for 3 fucking hours then they are just pissed at me for calling so much.

18. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

oh well none of this matters anyway. fuck it. im just goint to <Mod-Edit-Method> hopefully thay iwll do the trick.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2007
  19. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

guess i just have to wait and see nwo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.