i give up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by isabelle.the.insomniac, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i don't know what to do anymore.
    my life is pathetic. i'm pathetic.
    i have only one real friend who would miss me if i died, and even he is untrustworthy.
    nobody notices me. i'm invisible. i blend into the scenery.
    i'm not worth it.
    i'm sick of making an effort in life. i'm sick of trying to think positively.
    hurting is the easiest thing to do. it's what i'm good at...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Isabelle,

It's not how many friends you have that matters. It's quality that counts :hug:
    You are noticed here. Don't give in to these thoughts, depression lies. We are here for you :arms:

3. Rockster

Rockster Guest

you know im here for you always on msn hun so talk :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Isabelle,
    I relate to not having friends. I pushed all mine away twenty years ago. I guess I have grown accustom to being alone. I go to my brothers on the weekend and if he has friends drop by I go in the house because one of my illnesses is socialphobia.
    His friends are always nice to me It is just that I feel ignorant because I have nothing to share in the conversations. My therapist tells me because I have stagnated for so long I have nothing to share. She says to just stay there and listen. I can only take so much of that before my anxiety gets up. They like to use the "N" word and it pisses me off because my grandaughter is malotto.
    You see there are several of us who are isolationists because it freeks us out being around other people. It isn't worth killing yourself over!! Try and find some groups who are into the same things you are. Nothing says you have to keep trying with the friends you have now. Even if you join group therapy it will give you some release to the feelings you are having now.
    Do you see a therapist? if not, you might want to give it a try. They can teach you how to cope with your feelings. I am extremely suicidal but I have a good therapist and she helps me to push those thoughts to the back of my mind. She says I will have them the rest of my life but they can can be delt with on a dailey basis. I hope you seek the help!!~Joseph~

5. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

isabelle, i know how you feel. i have/had friends who at first i thought i could trust and towards the end they end up being untrustworthy.

people come and go in my life.

6. LunaCerdiwan

LunaCerdiwan Active Member

People do come and go in everyone's life but you just have to keep moving forward. If life is rough on you take it by the reigns and show it who is boss. There are plenty of people out there that will listen, and possibly become your friend. There are people you can trust and people you can't but you have to take a chance at a new friendship and embrace the changes that life throws at you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.