I give up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jen23, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

Things aren't getting any better. I'm really just tired of it. I've got no fight left in me.

2. nightowl15

nightowl15 Active Member

hey im sorry if you have posted your problems on hear before, i must not have seen it but do you mind telling me whats wrong? why are you feeling weak like this?

3. asri

asri Well-Known Member

hey jen,

life is worth fighting for and not worth giving up on. try and talk? may ease your burden a bit. probably give u a fresh perspective? help you to reach out? hang on in there...

asri

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Jen,

I know how you feel. That's why I am here too. I once felt that things wouldnt get any better. And I actually thought things would get worse. I couldnt see my way clear thru this enveloping fog of darkness that was surrounding me.

I can't tell you that my life is perfect or that tomorrow everything will be ok, but I can tell you that somethings in my life, while maybe not better, are different, and I do have good days from time to time.

So things can improve with time. I know that and can feel that. And I couldnt 6 months ago, or even 2 weeks ago.

For now, take a deep breath, relax as best you can...and use us to lean on as you need, and you can and you will get thru this.

5. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

Instead of fighting, maybe you just need to surrender. Surrender to what? I don't know, but you do.

6. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your replies. i've just been feeling overwhelmed and depressed at the moment and am having trouble bouncing back.

7. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

good one.. acceptance might be the answer instead of fighting everything

got me thinking :blink:

:hug:

8. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi.....we all know how you feel...

it is very positive that you are reaching out for support...
    keep reaching out and let us help you until you get stronger....
    :console:

9. Jen23

Jen23 Well-Known Member

Thank you. Coming here has been helping quite a bit. Hearing other points of view and even just reading other posts has been a big help. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.