I give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I can't go on anymore. I'm exhausted. I'm tired of struggling, trying to get through each day. Thinking maybe, just maybe, things will get better. But they won't. I realise that now. I don't want to live anymore. Life just isn't for me. We can't all be happy. I've tried to make things better but it's just not happening for me. No one will listen to me, no one cares about me. Everybody wants me dead so i am out of their way and i won't bother them anymore. I'm no good for anything or anyone. I am better off dead. I'm a loser, a failure and a waste of a life.

I can't take anymore of this. It's too much for me to cope with on my own. I cry out for help but there is nobody there. Nobody will help me :blub:
  2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Please, please dont give up,,

please call someone or pm someone,,,

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Heavenly Star,

Welcome back to the forums.

You mentioned that nobody will help you :sad: Where have you asked for help hun? Have you tried to get professional help? I believe there is help for everyone,it just takes time to find what works for you. Please don't give up. We're here for you x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.