I give up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Archon, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

I cant stand life anymore, pressure has built up, i have become jealous and sour.

Most people hate my guts. I want to fucking die, i can't stand life anymore, it's a burden, and i'ma burden on everyone else.

I'm better off fucking 6ft under.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you tell us what has been going on for you? What is the pressure you are facing? What has made you jealous and sour?

Sorry for the questions, don't feel you have to answer, but often the more we know, the more we may be able to say words of use.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know we're listening if you want to talk about what's going on!

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I can't imagine there's anything you could've done that means you deserve to be dead.

Why are people giving you a hard time?

5. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Still alive for now, people keep pestering me, i have ended up attacking some of them.

The stress keeps building up, i feel lonley, i see other people happy, why can't i be? How come they can lead their happy worthless lives?

People avoid me whenever they can, i'm always sitting and eating alone at school. I have been sick and have soooooo much pressure on me. I can't stand being myself. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!

6. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Hi Archon, I don't know your situation but I do know that we all have certain things in common. One of those things is we need to feel good about ourselves and we need to feel our lives mean something. You say you want to die and people hate your guts. Why do you think this is so? Most of the reasons that people might be put off is for a reason. Do you have any idea what that reason could be?? :mellow:

7. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

People think i'm unaproachable, annoying and just worthless, people look down on me as if i'm pathetic, which i am. I have nothing to feel good about myself.

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You don't need other people to help you feel good about yourself. You can find ways and means to make you feel good about yourself, like doing good things for others, maybe volunteering, doing a worthwhile job, making a difference to someone, something like that, that allows you to validate yourself.

9. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Bleh, i hate myself, i see no point, people hating me just makes rhings worse.

10. Shattered Soldier

Shattered Soldier Well-Known Member

I've spent my life seeming unapproachable even though I've always been considered to be a good, caring person. It just doesn't seem fair that I have this strangeness about me that pushes people away, or maybe I do something that makes them think I am not interested in them, or that I need nobody. We really all put on faces that we don't know about, because we can't really see ourselves the way other people see or sense us. I know what it is like to be an outsider too. Watching people living senseless, and almost completely worthless happy lives, like they have a secret that I was never let in on. How to close your eyes to yourself and just live your life. Its almost as if these people spend their lives in fleeting self awareness, whereas we are open to and aware of who we are at all times, almost like an addiction to self consciousness. Its hard for these people to identify with us, what they are doing to us with their misconceptions. Luckily, you have good people here who understand that.

Mike

11. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

No you aren't. You're just in a bad state. Mindsets change with new knowledge. How sad it would be if you accepted your present state of mind as if it were written in stone. Please think twice before doing something that would be forever when it was only temporary. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.