I give up!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pebble, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I', sorry but I just want to give up - I can't take this anymore. I have what I need infront of me I just hope I have the courage to go through with it this time!! I just dont want to feel all of this pain anymore and I dont want to be a pain to anyone else anymore, I'm sure my family will understand
  2. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

Oh Pebble I really hope that you don't give up.

I'm not into guilt tripping, but your family would suffer so much pain....

I'll be praying for you.
  3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

please don't give up! we need you here and as tempting as it is to go through with this you will be missed. i know it looks like theres no way out of the pain but in order to get relief from pain you have to still be alive, as cliche as that is. please just hold on
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

the pain will lessen you will get to point where there is numbness no pain hang on okay. Your family god no will not be better they will suffer call crisis okay get rid of whatever you have throw it out and call help or got to bed sleep will temproarily get rid of the pain until help comes. reach out okay you did here so you want help so reach out again and get crisis to help you
  5. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Stupidly I'm still here, sorry shouldn't have posted what I did its not fair of me to tell people how I'm feeling like that. I couldn't do anything, just took a few and I just ended up crashing out on bed straight away. Paying for it today though as feel really drousy. I'm sorry I'm just not sure what to do anymore, I think I want help but no one can
  6. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Good on you for not giving in!!!!!

You can get through this Pebble. I promise. Stay strong.
  7. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I really wish I believed that, but can't see this ever going away. Just been on the phone to my mum as finding it really hard. Didn't tell her very much just that I dont want to be at uni anymore as dont want to be around people - she just said it was my choice and I just need to cheer up!!!Why can't they just understand and help, this pain is taking over me and I am screwing everything up
  8. Pay

Pay New Member

i donĀ“t know about you, but just being on this site is helping me.
  9. Sapphire

Maybe your mom doesn't realize the extent of your unhappiness? I'm sure she means well.

How can you expect to do well at uni when you're feeling like this? If your life right now is a suffocating merry-go-round which never stops then why can't you just put uni on hold for while? During which time you get yourself together? Just tell people you need some time off because you don't have enough energy right now. That you need to recharge your battery and take a few weeks off. Or postpone this semester/trimester or whatever it's called and take it easy for a while. You're in dire need of SOMETHING to make you feel better. Can't you go on a holiday with guidance? That you take someone with you?
  10. Sapphire

You'd be making a mistake thinking it will never go away. You can get through.

I'll see if I can come up with some more avenues to explore. If I do I'll let you know via PM. Also, if you feel like it you can PM me... We could talk about anything you wanted to.

11. DreadCthulhu

DreadCthulhu New Member

eat a big meal of your favorite food, randomly chat with someone youve never met, and go to sleep early. The feelings that you say youre having are very likely to be correlated to your mind being in an altered state... you are out of homeostasis and should seek comfort in things that hold emotional value to you. Look around where you are sleeping, what is on the walls, what is on your desk? Recount in detail how those things came to be there, every memorable moment youve spent with them.

Life has greater value than emotion, and relief is only a chemical that flows threw your veins. There is a fine line between what we think and what we actually do... your mind is tired now, revitalize it.
  12. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help guys, I'm sorry for posting how I was feeling, wasn't very fair of me. I am just feeling really numb today, tried to call CPN for some help but as usual I couldn't get through, I dont even like talking to her so didn't have the guts to talk to anyone else there. Just wish these feelings would go away. I'm realy tired but have so much work that has to be done.
    Really sorry feel so guilt about this post - is there a way for me to delete it?not because you guys haven't been helpful because you have all been great its just I feel awful about it and feel worse everytime I see it
  13. Sapphire

I'm sure the mods will delete it if you want it to be. Send them a message and it will be gone in a sec. :)
  14. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thank you x will see if can post to them and ask them x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.