I give up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Savemesomeone, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savemesomeone

Savemesomeone New Member

I am done. What's the point in fighting the pain, when all it does is come back, stronger than before? Pulling you down faster, and farther.

I have the pills, and I truly want to die. So why do I feel the need to tell someone before I go? I don't know. I just want to make it stop, finally, for good.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Look I am not saying I know your pain exactly ...I won't bullshit you as I am not that way. However I do know what it is like to be so overcome with pain that you simply want out! And fast.

Okay here is my take on your situation as I have seen it thus far. You like so very many of use here are reaching out for some sign of hope and I am glad you did. See you have us now and that can make all the difference in the world.

In real life we wear masks that hide the pain but you do not have to do that here, you can tell us exactly how you feel without worry of judgment or anything like that. You will find instead support and caring love offered to you as well as friendship and understanding. These can all make a huge difference in your life as they did mine.

Something in you is reaching out, however small it is trying to find a reason to live to please hang on to that and let us help you.

Do you mind sharing a bit more about what brought you to your present state of mind? We are here for you..

3. Savemesomeone

Savemesomeone New Member

No, I'm really truly completely done with life.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.