I give up.....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, May 22, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I shall no longer post any thread on SF meets or trying to make new friends in general. I get it no-one ever wants to meet up with me. I shall sit in the corner and get used to having no-one that cares. I shall continue to drink on my own, it sucks but ya know what its better than listening to someone's constant excuses as to why they cant make it.

If you dont wanna meet me, tell me, i dont appreciate excuses all the time. So ya know what stop the bullshit tell me straight
  2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Wayne..I'm here..Remember that. We talked on msn for hours :)

Don't sit in a corner, you know if I lived in London we'd be hanging out every day.

Don't give up.
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

If i hads money i would come see you but im a student and have loans to pay off :(
    :i'm sorry: people are like this to you...your so great so i dont get why they are like this... jsut ignore them
    :mad::i'm sorry:
  4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:
  5. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

? What about that meet you went to recently that Sam organized?
  6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

3 other people turned up and left after an hour

And sam, you havent spoke to me for 4 days so dont give me that

I know shelbs
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

ugh i fucking quit :cry: i havent talked to anyone :blub:
  8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

9. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

That's kind of a short time to stay, I have to say. But hey, at least you and Sam had a nice time?

Anyway, you shouldn't let 'people not wanting to meet you' get to you so much. What I see a lot is that many people only have one or two real friends when it comes down to it. Most of the other people they know are "casual friends" and a "casual friend" is not a friend. It's just some kind of acquaintance... There's a lot of loneliness. You're not the only one.