I give up.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos General

Ive had a really really rough week and ive had a hell of a lot of things going through my head that is just unmentionable on here. I can deal with that, thats my own problems. What i cant handle is people going ugh or sigh everytime i type anything. I know people are having a crap time but that doesnt give people the right to treat people like shit and make them even worse about themselves. I guess this is another case where certain people deserve no support whatsoever and heap on as much hate in my direction as possible.

Normal service has resumed

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Wayne...please return my message and let me know what is going on...you definitely deserve caring and support...you are so helpful to us, and always so genuine...thinking of you and hoping you stay safe...who's going to watch my back here???? Brooklyn can always use it...J

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi you please know we care i care about you. Who ever it is that is abusing you let us know okay because no one needs to put up with t hat bs. Just block those people okay as they are not worth you getting upset over. You have always given great responses and are very helpful to SF Don't let these people make you feel any different hugs to you

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
.you definitely deserve caring and support...you are so helpful to us, and always so genuine...thinking of you and hoping you stay safe
Agreed :) People can be cruel, all you can do is do your best to ignore them hun, you deserve better, hugs x

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Whatever you're going through doesn't have to be just your own problems though. You know where I'm at. And sorry people have made you feel worse. :hug:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Heya, I'm not sure what's up for you, but you can talk to me any time. I'm thinking of you.

IV2010

Hi you please know we care i care about you. Who ever it is that is abusing you let us know okay because no one needs to put up with t hat bs. Just block those people okay as they are not worth you getting upset over. You have always given great responses and are very helpful to SF Don't let these people make you feel any different hugs to you
agree totally with TE..
you are much loved here Wayne so stay strong ok :hug:

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Sweet, please don't let one or two jerks get you down. I care and am available to you anytime. And grrrrrrrr at those who were not nice, let me at em!

Kaos General

Thanks all. I just wanna rip my liver out and stick it in someone else and let them deal with the constant agony i have to endure every single day. It wasnt even that big of a deal what happened, just my head at the time was in a very bad place, especially as i had jaundice again, and then their was the fact that this is probably gonna end up killing me and that doesnt sit well with me. For a long long time i had the idea in my head that i would die by my own choosing. But then something happened and i got something to live for, but occassionally it still comes back to haunt me. I guess the kind of thinking i had got rid of is still at the back of my mind.

IV2010

:console: :hug:
I feel sad that you have to deal with this illness Wayne..
is there any hope of a transplant or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00