I give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darken

Seriously im too tired to keep trying. Ive completely given up. My life is empty. I have nothing at all. I really need to die, I have valid reasons. Some one please kill me. Im such a idiot, I shouldnt have passed the eighth grade. I have no reasons to live. I have many reasons to die. Every day I feel so bad. I need to end my life as soon as I can. The last thing keeping me alive is my computer, and its so old and it barely works. I cant buy a new one, no one will even help me. Just to help me get throu the day. Im such a loser, I have no future. Isnt that good enough reason to die? This is a pro life site, so that means you think I should live no matter what? The meds arent working. Id pay any thing to feel better right now. Im going to lie down in front of a bus tire. ...yeah right Im too much of a coward... When I go sleep tonight I know tommorow will be just as bad.

N

non_existence

just hang in. maybe find something completely new to occupy yourself so you don't have time to feel depressed ?

Seriously im too tired to keep trying. Ive completely given up. My life is empty. I have nothing at all. I really need to die, I have valid reasons. Some one please kill me. Im such a idiot, I shouldnt have passed the eighth grade. I have no reasons to live. I have many reasons to die. Every day I feel so bad. I need to end my life as soon as I can

Hey, is there one (or two, three) particular thing(s) that is making you feel so low that you want to end your life? You say you have valid reasons, what are these reasons? Whatever they are I'm sure suicide isn't the answer.

Yes, we're a pro-life site and by that we mean we don't offer out methods or in any way encourage people to commit suicide or cause harm to themselves. Instead, we listen and offer support because talking can help, even though it's online, it's good to let loose and vent out your frustrations and get advice from people.

I hope you're feeling a little better now than how you were when you posted this thread.

Darken

I dont know but ill try and write a few. My home and family life is horrible. I have no friends and never had a girlfriend and I probably never will. Its so hard to have a good life and ive already ruined my chance, I will be a poor loser my whole life. Everday I feel really depressed and bored. I dont want to leave my room because I get in arguments with every one else. This world is horrible and I hate life overall. No reasons to live.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Sorry you feel so bad, I also have no friends, never ever had a girlfriend and probably never will either. I have my little brother for company, he's I suppose my best friend since we're both so freaking weird and different from everyone else.

Everyone else I know around me has much better lives, I many times feel so down and rotten and inferior to everyone. If you want to talk, I am here, I can sympathize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00