I give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oblivionguaze, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I give up screw it all whats the point just found out something is part of someones plot against me may aswell kill myself now
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I know it can seem like everybody is against you sometimes but please believe me when i tell you it can and will get better if you give it a chance. Dont let the actions of other people dictate your life - we have talked a fair bit in chat and i for one look forward to seeing you there . Be Safe.

3. Your reply means alot thank you
  4. toshi

toshi Well-Known Member

hi. you really are worth so much more than you may think at the moment. a smile from you...a kind word ... can make a stranger like me feel so good. please hang in there.
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Oblivionguaze. I'm really sorry you feel so badly right now. Yes, sometimes it feels as though the whole world is against us...but, I'd like to support you, not tear you down. Just wanted you to know that. Please be safe and gentle toward yourself. :hug:
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Oblivion, I am glad you have been spending some time with us in chat and now the forums....look after yourself. :hug:

See you around. ;)
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you No One will be against you here hun we all stick together okay you can pm me anytime hugs
  8. Thank you everyone for all the replies it means alot, i can't get out of my head I think i'm going to do it I don't know when sorry :(
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey don't let anyone make you feel that badly...you need to get bad people out of your life. People like that are leeches and will suck away all of your happiness. You only deserve to have people in your life who make you happy and feel wanted. You deserve a lot of good and you shouldn't do anything to hurt yourself.
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do it. :hug: Here if you want to talk. You're cared about here!
  11. Okay thank you for replies will try to take in all your advice also, the feeling of suicidal has fallen by the way side at the moment but it is still in the back of my brain not sure how long it'll last
  12. Didn't last long now i feel more suicidal again :(
  13. total eclipse

when my mind goes that way hun i just replace that thought by keeping so busy I hope you can get outside today okay enjoy the sun hugs
  14. Hello sorry didn't reply not been well thanks for replying
  15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's bringing you down? :hug:
  16. I forgot this post sorry took long for reply, i sort of cant remember in this moment of time *hug. Thank you
  17. As long as you're oriented towards a purpose these thoughts will vanish. Find a goal, orient yourself towards something you wish to accomplish. I would get on the chat but it's not working for me at the moment, feel free to private message me if you want. I wish you well
  18. Sorry took long to reply not long been back on suicide forum I think understand what you mean try and get a goal to focus my mind on to stop me feeling this way thank you for advice :), at the moment though I am down not sure if i can cope thank you all the same
  19. total eclipse

oh hun keep talking here okay i know it is so hard to cope at times but together perhaps it iwll be a little easier h ugs
  20. I'm still here it's tough i'm thinking of it still i'll try to keep talking
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.