i give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dntwannabhere, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

went to council they wont give me a place i cant afford to get myself one so im screwed. i cant move in with the one i love i cant get out of my contoling and demanding marriage and ive been struggling for a long time trying to come to terms with my horrorrible situation.... but today it really pushed me over the edge. maybe today... tomorrow or in a month im going to <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> and die in my sleep... yeah sure people will be upset but its my body my desition and hopefully they will understand that this is better than being misurable for the rest of my perfectic life

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2012
  2. Jagroen

Jagroen Well-Known Member

Before you go and end your life, please talk to your significant other and let them know its emotional abuse and it is causing a burden on you, if they dont appreciate it then ask to go to marriage councelling, it is sad to see couples break up for control and punishment or abuse.. but please keep holding on, you came here for help.. even though i dont know you in person, just the fact you shared some of your life with me, makes me a part of your life and i would feel sad if you left because the help provided did not help enough. Please try to hold on

3. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

i got someone that truely loves me for once and i cant do anything because im stuck living here in this hole... my husband doesnt know i dont love him and everyday i got to pretend to be the happiest woman ever when i just want to die

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Perhaps try honesty with your husband. Let him know how you feel. Can it make it any worse than it is? I have always believed that honesty is the path to happiness.

5. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

honesty? i have nowhere to go if i do that my husband doesnt like honestly because every time i do i get hurt : ( emotionally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.