I go emo

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lebigmac, Apr 20, 2007.

1. lebigmac

lebigmac Well-Known Member

You're all phony. I'm tired of the facade, all the bullsh i t. The fact that I'm censored for even saying the word "bullsh it." You cloak your self-serving agenda with endless platitudes. I can see it in your smarmy, disingenuinous delivery. You're just a bunch of sheeple. Not just you either. Everyone. When I say what's on my mind, I'm pelted with personal insults. I can't even have a civil fu cking conversation with anyone, because I get too frustrated. How am I supposed to derive meaning from this existence if I can't even interact with my fellow man? I want to like you. I want us to get along. But I don't think it's going to happen.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  2. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

Being censored or silenced, not being able to say what's on your mind, being controlled or shadowed isn't fun when you're trying to express yourself. I suggest writing to Robin or whoever makes the decisions around here about it if that's how you feel.

And to those people who simply say "it's gonna be alright" or positive messages with no real substance without knowing someones situation, shame on you, you might be trying to help, but you're frustrating more people than you know.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

We haven't censored a single word on this site in the site options, if a mod edits out part of a post it's because they feel it is inappropriate in that instance.
  4. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

I really don't want to show this side of myself but if you don't like the site, go elsewhere. Sorry to be harsh but this site helps alot of people. Not everyone can be pleased. Do you have any idea how much it costs to run websites? To get mods and admins? To monitor the site for violent words/actions? There are plenty of sites that have no limitations. Just google the purpose of this site and you will get a nice list.

Otherwise, try and reslove things as an adult. Good luck.
  5. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

This IS the "let it all out" forum, so it's completely appropriate, Reborn. Don't worry about it so much :smile:
  6. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Thus I "let out" my thoughts. Relax and enjoy. :wink:
  7. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

that was the most pretentious rebuke ever in recorded history.
  8. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

what lead up to this exactly?
    are the specific instances or has it all just been building up?
    i am here if you want to talk :)