I got 30 days.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Asylum Project, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asylum Project

Asylum Project Well-Known Member

I have 30 days then my sister will evict me. I have 30 days to get all my medical records together, and go to the VA and see what they have to offer. If they can't help me I don't know what to do in 30 days other then suicide. I am not living at a shelter, and I am not living in a group home. I have been holding on for so long, if not i'm letting go of life.

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im sorry your having a hard time. Get your stuff together, get to the VA, and what you said see if there is anything they can do for you. While your there, talk to them about maybe not having a place to live, see if there is anything they can do to give you a fresh start.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

do you have any other family you can turn to? you're right the shelters are horrible but a group home might do in an emergency, just until you are on your feet again, right? are you receiving disability? is it enough to cover your expenses. took me 6 months to find an apartment i could afford on my disability cheque but finally one came through. wish i could help more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.