I got interview!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by meaningless-vessel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Damn I forgot to post this last week.

But last Thursday I had me an email (that I discovered on the Friday) - where I had been left an invitation to an interview.

Catering Assistant might not exactly be what I was trying to find (was ideally looking to get away from that particularly field of employment) - but experience and knowledge/understanding would really be beneficial - as far as I can tell.

So yeah - this is on 29th of August (kinda fits in relatively nicely with where I am in the town for my therapist appointment 9-10am that morning) - but then I have to locate my way to the maternity building (the one they named for me to go to) - for a literacy and numeracy pre-interview test. If it's anything like what I had on my recent 6 day course, I would ace that bit with the interview itself scheduled for 1pm. Hopefully I don't flake out in between times with my lack of "staying awake power" - and a bit of an early night on the 28th.

Roll out the carpets cos here I come! Foot in the door would be an excellent start (I'd say)

2. Orlando

Orlando Member

I'm happy for you. Good luck.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey, well done and good luck! Keep us posted!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Way to go hun best wishes being sent your way

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Congrats and good luck hun! I am sure you will do fine :hug:

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yay. Sending lots of "good interview" energy your way !!!

7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

that's great. congrats