I got my DIPLOMA

na-taya

I finally did it! I achieve something I never ever dreamed possible.
I never thought I would be at a point in my life where I was able to live and achieve as much as I habe recently. This does not mean my mental illness has gone or does not impact me. Because it does. I am just lucky enough to now have the skills and ability to reach out and up my supports on those times I need it more.

I DID IT...........

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeatherβ„’
SF Supporter
I never thought I would be at a point in my life where I was able to live and achieve as much as I habe recently. This does not mean my mental illness has gone or does not impact me. Because it does. I am just lucky enough to now have the skills and ability to reach out and up my supports on those times I need it more.

I DID IT...........
Awesome! Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

I DID IT...........
Congrats!!!! You go girl!!! You've put in years and I'm so proud and hope you are too...
You know, I haven't read any posts on here in months, and the first post I see to read is this.
Keep on keeping on....
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•βœ¨πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My amazing taya - you never told us how you plan on celebrating this huge achievement, come on, what's up your sleeve??

So so so proud of you, love you to bits darling x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00