I got played...?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

This guy acted like he liked me. Took me out to have fun (fun fun, not perverted fun), held my hand, and I when I told him that I liked him, he acts like I never told him.
    He's constantly talking to this girl, and only coming to see me sometimes.

I can't believe I got played like that... again...

Help please..

2. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

thats an awful thing for a boy to do....maybe you should try to talk to him again? maybe he is super shy and hearing you say it scared him a bit.?

im sorry if thats not the case. but dont give up. the right guy will come :]

3. ellesbells

ellesbells Guest

I think shadowheart may be correct, maybe this guy just freaked out a bit when you told him you really liked him, maybe try asking him to explain to you what he wants from this relationship, at least that way you'll know where you stand, goodluck x

4. Bravo8Dex

Bravo8Dex New Member

^ I agree. I think your overreacting!

Was it your first time out?

You say he's still coming to see you so obviously he has time for you.
    Ask him to hang more often, just don't push too hard. It sounds like to me you just spooked him a lil.

Good things come with time.

5. Guys are weird, don't touch them, you might catch something and disinfect that hand!! Lol, no seriously I think he either is confused right now about what he thinks of you or he is too shy to say it back and he is showing he is not embarrased by using another girl?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.