I got sexually penetrated by a boy I hate

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by koolasakitkat, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolasakitkat

koolasakitkat Member

about 8 months ago I met up with a boy that wanted to prove he does like me, and A few other friends..... he had warned me before he might try and kiss me. So we wlaked through town as a group and the others were being lazy so i agreed to walk back to the station with him.... we were in an alley.... when he grabbed me and starting kissing me, after a few moments I stopped and turned to walk away, but he shouted my name, i turned back to look at him .... and he told me to come back, Again, I began to walk off.... he grabbed my wrist and pulled me too him, i hit him around the face and told him to F-off..... but he didnt respond... he shoved his tongue down my throat and then slid his hand up my dress and fingered me. I ran off... he came after me. and tried nothing else... and pretended it hadnt happended... i am not the sort of girl to scream and run away. so now every time i see him again i start shaking and he just treats me like shit. and laughs about what happened. I dont know what to do.... I am only 13
  2. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

Sexual assault; tell your parents, call the police.
    It's a hard thing to do, but it has to be done.
    You are to young for things like that to go unreported.
    GOOD LUCK! :)
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

This kind of behavior really frightens me... so he obviously didn't think what he had done to you was that big of a deal. You need to tell someone. Even if you don't want to press charges; this boy might try to do it again-- seeing you as a target; and until he is punished and learns that kind of thing is unacceptable he will keep doing it... perhaps even to other girls, as well.

They saying that he wanted to prove how much he 'liked you' was a lure.
    I've known boys like this and they really don't 'like' anyone-- or they just see this as a fun game to see if they can get away with it.
    Don't let him.

It will be embarrassing, yes- but if you don't do something you're in danger of becoming a victim again in the future.
    Be strong, okay?
  4. koolasakitkat

koolasakitkat Member

thank you so much, I will talk to people about it. I just hate getting them hated... and so many of my mates are really good friends with him :L xx
  5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well, it's his own fault and he needs to see that what he's doing is wrong and get help. You also, should not go through a situation like this alone. IT's very hard on a person's psyche.
  6. koolasakitkat

koolasakitkat Member

okay, thank you :)
  7. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

The best thing to do has already been stated here, but I wanted you to know you are strong to open up to us first, and I'm terribly sorry you were a victim. I can relate in a bit of a story myself, and I want to say if you need ANYONE at all, drop me a message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.