i gotta do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chopsie, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chopsie

chopsie Member

spent the evening with a friend, said good bye, told my best friend, they all said goodbye to me, they know i have to do this, tried last night and failed i will do it this time, in about an hour i think

noone will help me and i guessing i actually want to be saved but i know it is onlky me that can save me, and i dont want to

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Talk to us and maybe we can help.

Please don't do this :hug:

xx

3. chopsie

chopsie Member

i dont see another way, mh team wont help me crisis team prob wont they will say im not sui if im calling them im screwed

help me please someone put me out of this misery

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Share what is on your mind. Just write it all down here, it might help :)

xx

5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I've read your other thread, and you talk about some of the things that have brought you to this point, but not nearly enough. Please tell us what's been going on, it really might help just to get out all the bad things, having to explain them to us, who don't know anything about you, might just let you get them sorted in your head so they're not overwhelming you like they are now. Does that make sense?

6. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

I know you've said goodbye but don't do it, don't go. You are so much more than that. Whatever it is, share it with us and we'll go from there. Hang on, just keep hanging on.

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Hope you are ok. Please let us know

:hug: xx

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what is your name chopsie?

9. chopsie

chopsie Member

ummm why do you need to know my name??? worries me a bit

10. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

Just keep hangin on, tho I kno it is much easier said then done. We're here for you always. Talk to us.

You can do it :console:

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

lots of outreached arms here for you please reach out and give us a chance to help ease your pain. What has caused you to get to this point. If you phone crisis they will have to respond to your cries for help Tell them you intent to kill yourself tell them if they don't help you it will be there fault. they will get you help you need.

12. chopsie

chopsie Member

im strugggling, bad, cant even call crisis, i feel too bad, not worth it, im not worth it am i? no!!

13. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

You are worth it. No matter what anyone says. No matter what bringing you down, you are worth it. You will always be worth it.

What things are bothering you the most? Why do you feel this way?

I understand how you feel. Please talk to us.

14. chopsie

chopsie Member

i dont know, im just a failure, fail at life and at death how sad is that? i dunno, feel alone, tempted by the bridge and by pills :S

15. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

Why do you feel like your're a failure?

I feel very much the same way too. It really makes everything in life very difficult.

16. termy

termy New Member

Chopsie, do you write? Can you share some of your work? I can tell you are a writer.

17. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Hey. I really hope you are still with us. Let us know how you are. We all care about you.

Please feel free to PM me if you need/want to talk :hug: xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.