i guess all people need to talk

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nhunt, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhunt

nhunt Member

so i'm obviously new to this forum. in fact i don't even know why i joined. maybe it's because i feel guilty telling my friends i feel suicidal and making them worry. but i pretty much just lied recently and said i felt fine...but hell i feel like shit. i just...needed someone to talk to. someone who can understand. someone who will care. i feel so fucking pathetic. i just want everything to end now. the headaches, the pain, the sudden happiness, the ups and downs, my problems.....just everything i don't even know what i'm doing. this is stupid. my life is stupid and worthless. someone else deserves what i have... i don't deserve anything and i'm just...tired. really tired
  2. isocial

isocial Active Member

Welcome to SF...this is the right place to share about suicidal thoughts.
    i think you are mentally upset,you have to share every thing, what in your mind to your loved one like friends or parents which will help you to decrease your depression.don't be afraid, do yoga and meditation to fresh your mind..
  3. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry you fele this way. PLEASE know you are in my prayers. YOU DO deserve to be a happy peroson. to say otherwise is not being fair to yourself. Who told you that you were not deserving. Who hurt you so much. Tell us the whole story. We need to know and want to know so we can be helpful and be better friends. You might want to try to tell your other fiends maybe they feel like you do too and hold back also. Life is a great and you are part of life and great too. Look how kind your by trying to save others from your problems. But others may want to know and you could help them by discussing your problems. WE LOVE AND NEED YOU here.let us know all about it and then we will find away to solve the problems and get you smiling likme you should be. Sending my love and hope.

write if you like,

4. nhunt

nhunt Member

haha marty you are quite the funny person. first of all im nhunt not isocial. you know you say exactly what my friends say all the time...but it's hard to believe when so many things have gone wrong and mostly...they're my fault. i guess you could say i have a guilt complex of sorts. besides i doubt anyone would want to talk about suicide...it's not exactly the usual conversation starter
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Suicide is a difficult conversation to have with people, because it really strikes a nerve in most people. It's a very uncomfortable topic to have around the water cooler. But on here, we're quite comfortable discussing difficult topics like suicide and self harm.
  6. nhunt

nhunt Member

i think that's why i joined this....i know that if i told my friends how i'm cutting and thinking about suicide they would be...sad? horrified? freaked...and so on. plus i wouldn't want them to tell someone. then ill probably get chucked into some psychiatric ward. point being...im suicidal and im cutting hence im not this site. i dont know if i want help or not. sometimes i do sometimes all i think is fuck you all. so guess...right now i'm looking for people who can accept what im doing and not scream or give me those pity looks
  7. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Don't lie and say your fine.

For me it became a habit and if someone asked how I was,or are you ok?I just said I was Fine.

That then lead me to tell no one about anything.Which is very bad and now I'm really pretty much hopeless and I just count down the days.

If someone asks how your feeling do what I didt and say that you feel like a pile of @.It will be the vest thing you ever do.
  8. Marty482

Let us know how you are!!!!
  9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is admit that you are not fine to someone, it is a big step, but it is also a vital step to getting better. Read the forums and seek help here if you are not ready to do it in real life, you will see you are far from being alone.

Take Care

10. nhunt

nhunt Member

well....the problem right now is...i keep on thinking about suicide more and more each day. and wanting to cut....a lot. if it werent for the fact that i'm afraid that my mother would see my cuts i would've made a lot of them...the want to cut is....yeah. i just want to pick up something start slashing. not very good
  11. Marty482

We all think our friends are doig fine,but they may be having problems like us. Its always worth a try to trust.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.