I guess i am pathetic :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pasta08, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Feel Suicidal and then get told my reason for feeling bad and horrible and ugh is stupid and i am basically an idiot *cry

2. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Just going to go away for ever :( Such an idiot i am :(

3. You can safely discount anyone who tells you that you have no right to feel what you feel. Most likely, whoever you're talking about is trying to handle their own discomfort with reality, at your expense. They are being a booger, okay? Don't be so quick to agree with people like that. You're allowed to feel how you feel.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

This is a typical reaction from people when they do not understand something. Unfortunately, things relating to depression, suicide, and etc., are not as easily diagnosed or tracked to a cause, or as open to a solution and cure, as are other types if illness or disease. When your appendix bursts, they doctors know right away by blood tests and the solution is quite simple (remove the defective part). The same is true for many ailments... but not for what you are experiencing. This leaves people around you without any answers and so it seems to be that human nature then turns a person into someone who thinks it is stupid, or dumb, or they give it no value or credit as being true, real, or legitimate.

People should be more understanding, but they are not. Ignore their thoughts and comments. Rather than worrying about their thoughts, focus on your own thoughts and work toward management that will help you get through these down times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.