I guess I am welcomed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No unfortunately. I told my mum 2 years ago and some days ago and her respond was: "The internet has teached you this s**t too??? I do not care! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"
2 days ago thought she was perfectly fine but yesterday every time I would talk to her, even if she was talking to my uncle or my dad and would feel happy, she would change her mood in seconds and reply with a dead face to me.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh, I'm sorry to hear she had such a bad reaction. I think sometimes parents can get scare if their kids are hurting and not want to accept it. Maybe there is someone at your school you could talk to, a counselor, or at least a teacher you feel safe talking to.

Do you want to say more about what's going on?

I have lately been feeling ill. stomahache, headache, feeling like I am going to trow up e.c.t. Yesterday I didn't sleep almost at all. I sleepend at 3 in the morning and woke up for no reasond and then I didn't sleep well. And also my boy best friend was sad about his crush. I feel like I have let everyone down too...

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have lately been feeling ill. stomahache, headache, feeling like I am going to trow up e.c.t. Yesterday I didn't sleep almost at all. I sleepend at 3 in the morning and woke up for no reasond and then I didn't sleep well. And also my boy best friend was sad about his crush. I feel like I have let everyone down too...
Why do you think you've let everyone down? *hug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @MissEverything , welcome to SF. I'm sorry you feel neglected and like everyone's disappointed in you. You know, adults are imperfect beings. Some have issues of their own that make them neglect their kids, some don't know how to respond to their child's distress, and others just don't see any problem until it physically manifests in front of them (which is not okay at all. Prevention is better than cure.).

I wish your mom cared more about your feelings when you talk to her... but hurting yourself is not the solution. There are healthier (and more efficient) ways to get better, without anyone getting hurt. You have a full life in front of you, lots of changes ahead. I hope we can help you in your journey, you can always talk to us, we listen and care. Be kind to yourself, sweetheart. *hug

Hi @MissEverything , welcome to SF. I'm sorry you feel neglected and like everyone's disappointed in you. You know, adults are imperfect beings. Some have issues of their own that make them neglect their kids, some don't know how to respond to their child's distress, and others just don't see any problem until it physically manifests in front of them (which is not okay at all. Prevention is better than cure.).

I wish you mom cared more about your feelings when you talk to her... but hurting yourself is not the solution. There are healthier (and more efficient) ways to get better, without anyone getting hurt. You have a full life in front of you, lots of changes ahead. I hope we can help you in your journey, you can always talk to us, we listen and care. Be kind to yourself, sweetheart. *hug
Thank you so much :)!!! I will try to help too in everything I can!

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello @MissEverything Welcome to SF. *hug

I am glad you are feeling a bit better today but overall I'm glad you joined up here, this is a safe place to let out your thoughts and feelings without being judged. This is a wonderful place to learn coping mechanisms, make like minded friends, gain support and have people understand you. I hope you find SF helps you in your everyday life and here's some hugs for you *hug *hug :)

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Mostly because when I looked at my mother's face I saw... A huge dissapointment. But I am better today!
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better today. She could have just been concerned. Do you feel a lot of pressure to not disappoint her usually? Parents just want the best for you but they don't always know the right way to support their kids in that. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. *hug

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better today. She could have just been concerned. Do you feel a lot of pressure to not disappoint her usually? Parents just want the best for you but they don't always know the right way to support their kids in that. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. *hug
Thank you very much! <3 This community allready makes me feel better!

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there and a belated welcome to the forum. Not having parents around for support is a large aggravating factor for a lot of kids. It's kind of crappy when parents, who are supposed to love you and care about you unconditionally, appear not to have the capacity to give us what we need. I'm sorry that it's that way for you. Keep talking to us here okay? We're all here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00