I guess I'm having another go...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

At stuff.

I've decided to go out each day even if there is no purpose to it apart from some air and exercise. My counselling finished today and I really don't want to let all the good work we did go to pot.

I am no longer mad at every person I see, I no longer get into rages over that supported living place that abused me. It was horrible, it happened, and it's no longer going to have the light of day in my head. It dawned on me that if I was driving so much energy into being angry all the time, what about putting the same ammount of energy into getting better at something or taking up a hobby? I'm thinking about getting back into art or clay moddeling, some of the things I am good at.

I'm also being supported by this agency to try and get me on a part time college course to further my computing skills or something. No harm in trying is there.

Lets just hope it does not all fall through.

Watch this space.

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hey that's great :). Congratulations :hug:

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hiya,

It seems like your counselling was really beneficial & you have obviously came quite a bit since you started. It would be a shame to undo all the progress you have made. Even small things like getting out each day can make a huge difference.

I have every faith that it won't fall through :hug:

4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I'm really proud of you. I'm also happy for you. You have worked hard, and it sounds like you're serious about making a better life for yourself. Just take things one step at a time :smile: Good luck with everything :arms:

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hey! That was an unfair title!

I'm glad you're doing better, though :)

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm so glad to hear that things are going better Tin Woman. It's really good that you're channeling your energy into creative things now like hobbies. You can't dwell on the negative things that have happened in your life. You just have to make the best of it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.