I guess the ccs may win

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lostcat95, Mar 28, 2007.

1. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

They have put me through hell and drugged me for who knows how long and they won't stop. I don't understand what this is all about. I guess my mom and I will loose our homes, they are evil. I don't care anymore! Evil to the bone, America the beautiful. I have rid myself of the world and I am at peace with whatever happens

2. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

How do you begin to put things in order? How do you say bye? I guess there is no easy way. I can't continue to live with these shadows over my head. I won't do it. It's not fair what the people get away with.

3. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

My great love really wants me to try harder! Look at my baby...
    I also see The big D out with his workers -every step I take every move I make they are watching me:nono:. All of this for me :grouphug:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  4. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

my soul is too pretty to leave! I will stick around no matter what happens

5. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I still see those evil people who turned my life upside down. They messed up my life put me up against a wall and turned me over to their buds to finish me off. I still see them following me and their little foot soldiers. I guess I will end up taking things into my own hands after all.

6. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Lostcat, who are the ccs? and how come you and your mother could lose your home? That's tragic news :( :hug:

7. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

It is tragic...

8. Robin

Robin Guest

I can imagine, would you like to talk about it?

9. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

not really just venting