• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

I guess the time has come..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am.. Im sorry for wasting everyones time.. But this week has been really bad.. I've been under alot of stress.. The girl I love with all my heart all of a sudden seems to really be mad at me.. She ignores me and says idc and stuff.. Im really sorry for wasting your guys time.. But it's like.. I feel like what should I exsist? All I do is create problems.. I feel like I'm really the mistake.. I'm the one who dosent even deserve to live.. I rarley cry but I'm crying now.. It hurts so badly.. I just dont know what to do..

ace

you're wasting nobody's time for starter's and next of all I dont think you create problems,maybe your girlfriend is just mad at you because it's a temporary thing.Perhap's try to see what's the matter with her and why she is angry with you.You do deserve to live let me tell you that and I mean it,you're a beautiful person who has alot to offer and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise always here for you.

Old_Man_Kensey

Relationships are tricky...My relationships suck and i tend to run away when i sense problems on the horizon so i m no expert on this.....Just DON' T do anything stupid...Even great relationships have their problems.Even great realtionships come to an end sometimes...Perhaps u need to hear that everything is gonna be ok..But i ve been through that sentimental hell and i can only tell u that it is not worth it...Stop punishing urself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00