I guess this is typical

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by voices_inmy_head, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

To feel low at christmas, I had around 1 hour today when I was happy and the rest of the time ive just been sad.

I just feel as if everyone wants a little piece of me and Im so ready to run away from it all. Next christmas I just want to goto New York on Eve and come home boxing day and then maybe I will have a good christmas.

Properbly not, Properbly wont ever have a good one again. Hopefully in a week I will feel better, Once I have cleaned out my shit, got away from my parents for a while. Every bloody day I have one of them ringing me or moaning at me because Im not spending time with them. I wont to be on my own! Or with friends very occasionally. I feel smoothered and it just wants to make me smoother myself!

For once my rambalings are of the sober kind so I guess I am very low. Not completly suicidal but ready to disapear forever.

Bah Humbug come on the new year
  2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

keep talking, continue expressing yourself, it does help see clear and clear the ozone type thing.... demonize things a little.

please be well and stay safe :hug:

3. voices_inmy_head

I just feel so strange saying that I am depressed, my family and friends cant handle this fact, maybe cause they care but the one person who listened got me to talk to someone and after that professional made me feel completly ignored and bothersome I didnt ever go back.

I still dont quite understand why being smoothered is making me so depressed, Oh how I plan to escape, I could just climb in my car and go, I wonder if one day i'll make it. Until then I can dream.

For now I will continue to do what everyone else around me wants and needs and ignore my own wants.
  4. voices_inmy_head

As usual for this type of feeling and time I am going to sleep and hope I get a few hours of empty bliss!

And not like last night with a nightmare although all I can remember from it is I couldnt get that sausage sandwich I wanted!

Goodnight and Good Luck
  5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

hope you have a better night and look forward to hear from you tomorrow dear.

do come back and talk to us again....... i'd like to know more about your own wanting for one.

sleep well angel of the night

granny xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.