I guess....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cute_Angel_Xx, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I guess I've fallen into my path of my suicidal thoughts again which I was afraid of, just let unsure now. Let me tell you my story.

I've haad suicidal thoughts for around 2 years not suffering will depression for 5 years, so I got diognosed with depressiion when I was 8 years in age my head was pretty messed up, yees I had a few failedattempts of suicide but planning to try again soon, but hopefully succeding this time round.

The house feels so empty because everyone is sleeping in bed, I'm like the only person awake in the whole house guess I can't sleep tonight, been struggleeing to sleep for a while I ddon't know why my minds messed up, I have the urge to end it, thanks for all the input in my last thread guess I shouldn't have started another one. I feel like running away so bad anywhere as long as it is away from home, I just want to isolate myself within friends and family sso it will not hurt them I just don't know I really badly want to end it now :(
    A few days then good bye world :( x
  2. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

I know where your at right now cos I've been there, I still get that way and I'm 21 now, I will be here for you as long as you need me but promise me you won't harm yourself, your soo young and it'd be such a waste, please dont, talk to me instead :)
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Death is the answer to evenrything, I cut myself day in a day out. I have couselling on monday and don't really wish to go, just end it NOW and here nobody would notice or care about this anyway :(

I deserve all this pain I want toend it sooooo bad I can barely stand it no more *sigh*
    Soon goodbye cruel world
    :( x
  4. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

well first of all it's not true that noone would care, I would care, I'd care alot actually, cos even though I don't know you I know what your going through and I know I can help, if you fight these feelings and ideas there's no way you'll be doing it alone, and even if there's only one person helping you through this darkness it'll be enough because that person will be the one with that torch to guide you through to the other side, tell me what's happened to cause depression since you were 8? if you let me help I promise not to abandon you, I WILL battle this with you.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up perfect angel. And please try to resist the urge to stop cutting yourself. I know that it is very addicitive but you have to try and stop yourself. Why do you want to hurt yourself so badly? Don't you love yourself? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.