I hace several failed attempts on my record

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Roselle, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roselle

Roselle New Member

I have three failed attempts under my belt.
    Went to the hospital for the first one, went to the hopital for the second one, then they shipped me off to the loony bin.

The third time I was too drunk too realize what I was doing and stumbled home because I was afraid of a car coming by and seeing a crazy girl standing on the edge of a bridge with a bleeding wrist and a bag of pills.

Now I'm in therapy and on medication.

And Hazel, if you want to edit my post for "methods", I'll just change it back.
    Get over your little power trip because you can change our fucking pots. If we want to die, we're going to do it, we don't need other people giving us "methods."
    Want some methods?

< Mod Edit Beret: Methods >

Is that enough method for you?

Go ahead, fucking ban me.

I'm tired of you pussy feel good idiots who think you're helping by telling us the same crap we've heard a million times over. You mods get your little power trips because you're on an online forum and you can control our posts.

Whoopdy fucking doo. Why don't you take your fucking "methods" and shove it up your fucking feminist, pro life ass.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
  2. Digger

Digger Member

First of all Stop. I just survived my first attempt and feel like a fool. OD'ing was my chosen method.

Suicide is not a way to go, multiple attempts will ruin your body and when you get over this feeling you will wonder why you even attempted it.

Talk to someone, suicide is the after effect of a bad experience. Talk to someone you know about your problems and try and get them solved.

Suicide or attempted suicide will only make your problems worse.
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Roselle, you sound one very angry person.. I guess you have come to Sf seeking help and support. You obviously know that we are a pro-life forum, we do not allow method sharing, that is stated in our rules.

If methods are posted, they will be edited out. If you continue to post methods, then steps will be taken to prevent you doing that.

I'm glad that you are in treatment and I hope that you will seek and receive friendly helpful support here.

Take care Hazel
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

why join if you don't agree with the policies of the site? just wondering....

me, i'm here to learn how to *survive* my suicidal feelings, not how to give in to them....
  5. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

well if im a pussy feel good idiots who tells you what youve heard before im sorry! People say things over and over again without realiseing it, I know I do lol.

Your lucky you got shipped off to the nut house after your second attempt, my local hospital just sticks you in a side room and ignores you if you take an overdose lol, the dont seem to care, mabie it would create to much paperwork if they did lol
    If you want to chat PM me and if i can help (lol) i will.
  6. Coliboo

Coliboo Member

Hi all - I wanted to die a couple of months ago and my hospital wouldn't even admit me even though I pleaded with them to do so.

I have just been discharged by the crisis team which goes to show that you can fool them as I still feel suicidal a lot of the time (though a bit of an improvement from 100 per cent of the time I guess)

I just wish I could fade away. I did try to do it last week but unfortunately misjudged what you need to do and ffs still here.

Life is too flipping hard

Col x
  7. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

Hey Roselle. :)

Don't let the control freaks get to you. We need more people like you here. People grounded in reality, who aren't afraid to speak the truth. Some people fail to realize that where there's a will there's a way. You can't stop the ocean waves.

I too am angry that my past attempts have failed. They neither killed me nor changed my life for the better. I hope we all find peace someday, whether it be in death or in life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.