I had a Bad Day. Im sick of this.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

What happens when someone gets their hours cut at work.

They get screwed by their boss at work.

They finally talk to someone who they can get into a relationship with only for them to have severe issues I don't want to have in my life.

Their only friend tells them that they are moving to the 3000 miles away a few months from now.

Their parents DEMAND that they choose a medical doctor so I can get a physical (Im almost 27 and a damn grown man).

I have done all the good deeds I can in my life. Yes I done some bad things. But more good than bad. This world is changing for the worst. I dont want to be here. I believe I wasnt put on this earth to live a normal life. Just to payback good deeds. I starting to think Im supposed to kill myself.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rolo,

I'm sorry you had such a bad day :(
    No one is supposed to commit suicide.

We are all here to live and learn and make the most of what we have :hug:

Do you remember how low you felt back in December? I'm sure it took a lot of strength and courage but you got through that :hug: Go can get through this too.

Are you on any medication for your depression, do you see a therapist? :hug:

I am ALWAYS here if you need to talk or just need someone to listen, lean on us :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rolo,
    Welcome back... I won't go into my beleifs but i will say that I think we are all here to learn the lesson of life. Don't ask me what it is because I still haven't figured it out either. Please don't harm yourself, that isn't the answer. You should talk with a therapist to learn how to cope. Please take care of yourself!!~Joseph~
  4. Seerbrum

Seerbrum Well-Known Member

Wow... that blows.

I mean after one kick in the balls you get another? I know that feeling.

The good news is, thats today, Tomorrow can be different. IF that day sucks, look forward to next week? The Next Month?

New lovers can be found, new friends can be made, and parents despite their constant nagging can be quieted.

I feel a lot of the times like the world wants me to die, like I'm suppose to destroy myself, whether quietly or in a blaze of beautiful glory.

But... why let the world win? We gotta game to play here (if life's a game, I think its a test, but thats another topic for another day). I personally, decided that I'm going to fight tooth and claw, till something else takes me out. IF has to be you vs them, then let it be so. Fight it hard, its only for the moment.

I won't lie, happiness is often fleeting. (But I don't have to tell you that) It seems to come and go as quickly as a cool summer breeze. But it's achievable, and it's achievable multiable times over a life time. Life fucking sucks, but thats a good thing. We'd have no way to measure our happiness, if we were happy all the time. Feel like shit, feel like shit just for today... tommorrow, you can choose to feel better.
  5. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

No Im not on medication. From what I heard, medication makes a person worse for depression. I wont take any.
  6. Seerbrum

Seerbrum Well-Known Member

I say that a lot dude...

But I always end up self medicating... hmmm.

It's something I myself is still think about, consider... and ultimately afraid of.

It's scary to think, that your life may always involved "treatment". It's a choice you make, but don't knock something you haven't tried (unless of course it hurts you).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.