I had a cheeseburger for thanksgiving!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Godsdrummer, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I want to say, I know, other people had it worse, but that's not true. Even the homeless got served thanksgiving day meals.

It's my own damn fault. I didnt follow directions correctly on my last bottle of norco, and took them like candy. Now, I am cold turkey detoxing. And I figure since the end of Aug, I have taken like 300 of those damned pills, for my back. So I stayed home spent the day in bed. Got up in time to have dinner, and then went back to bed.

AND I CANT GET THESE STUPID SUIDICAL THOUGHTS OUT OF MY HEAD!! I swear at one time yesterday, I heard voices, or at least my thoughts were talking to each other. Hell, I even came up with a new way to do it. But, I am not suicidal....at least at the moment, I dont think.

I HATE ME!!!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Bill...I know how that feels quite literally, because a few yrs ago, I went through a similiar day, but it was New Years Eve...felt so damaged and all alone...so glad you posted, and hope you are feeling better
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Cold turkey detoxing sucks. I too had to do that, because I was addicted to Vicodin. My parents never knew. My supplier was mad. But I needed to do it. I felt that I would be unable to be hired anywhere as long as I was on the stuff.

Yes it sucks; yes, you will feel pain; yes, you will be sick... but it is worth it.