I had a date!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by aoeu, Jun 11, 2009.

1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Okay, so, my depression led to romantic desperation so I posted an ad on craigslist. I got a response I totally loved. We got to talking, and today we had a date together. It was fun and I feel good now. :)

Edit: I took an Ativan tablet about an hour before we met up, that was the best idea EVER.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

That's awesome!
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

wow that is awesome... the date and the lift in the depression! Are you meeting again?
    What did you say in your ad?

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I started with an alliteration: Strange Sir Seeks Strange Someone
    This turned off people not interested in nerdy guys and turned on people who are interested. :)

Then I talked a bit about me, fairly vaguely (but accurately) and tried to make it leave the reader wanting more info, and said what I was looking for... I said I wanted an intellectual challenge, not a woman with big tits.

And then I did NOT include a picture of my penis!

So, very un-craigslisty. :p And it worked!
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

well I got big tits so I'd prolly strike out...but glad you did well. I doubt I could make it through a date but have heard good things about the craigslist so maybe when I am ready.

Again great for you to get out there and doin it!!

6. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Not with me you wouldn't!!! Oh baby!!! lol
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh, I didn't say, "I'm not looking for big tits" (I'll take 'em), I just neglected to say anything about a desired body type, asking instead for an intellectual challenge. Most craigslist ads focus on their body and the body they want, which is... creepy? Shallow, I guess. I aimed to make it not shallow and I got non-shallow responses as a result!
  8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

well damn I strike out on both counts im shallow and got big tits (VISA made) but i got brains so there is hope! hehe
  9. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

And sorry... to try to be funny... and a little crude.. lol... why NOT include a picture of your penis? I love getting pictures of penises!! :tongue:

Sorry... couldn't resist! :laugh:
  10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You're a gay guy (...right? That was my understanding.), you have different goals than straight girls (AKA my target.)

And InNeedOf, big tits are NOT a problem! But that wasn't the focus of my ad!

...and for the record, despite it not mattering "big picture", her butt is friggin' fantastic.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
  11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

didn't mean to offend really...just feeling lighthearted tonight and I guess poking fun as it is hard for me to find smart guys and guys to take me seriously-and woman for that matter too-because of my body. Seriously I was happy you shared with us!
    do you have a second date?
  12. BriGuy

Yeah I am gay.... and I wasn't asking you to send me YOUR photo! Just saying I enjoy receiving them... and so do many straight women! :tongue: Wasn't meant to offend in any way... was just playing! :biggrin:
  13. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

alright boyz don't make me whip them out! cuz I will.
  14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

No, not offended. I'm saying I welcome your large breasts with open palms, you're not striking out! Two of my close friends on an intellectual capacity are DD busts... I take women of all rack sizes seriously.

And don't be so sure of that, BriGuy. Many Women for Men ads specifically request to not be sent penis pics. Indeed, one of the (positive) responses to my ad commented that my ad was unusual because most guys on craigslist just put up a picture of their penis and say, "hey baby, what do you think wanna try it out some time?"

And yes, I do believe I have at least a second date coming, and I suspect it'll be a few more than that :)
  15. BriGuy

Well congrats on your date!!

In my personal experience, many women don't want them upfront like that, you're correct... but at some point, they like to see them... to exchange them! :tongue:

And of course, personally, even if I am not looking to date the guy, I just like looking! :unsure:

But congrats! I hope it continues to go great!
  16. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I do have penis pictures in reserve ;)
  17. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

can i see?
  18. BriGuy

Jealous!! :laugh:
  19. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, maybe.
  20. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

are you shy?...hehehe

hey am i get get kicked off SF for saying this stuff...I mean I am just having fun and don't me to cause trouble....I am playful is all and hell sometimes ya gotta be goofy.