I had a dream ....

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by primrose, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primrose

primrose Well-Known Member

I haven't has one I remembered for a long time. I used to have dreams every night that bothered me.
    I woke up this morning all bothered, anxious and shakey / nauseous. That's what my dreams do to me, I wish I could understand why....

I dream't I was meeting a group of people I had met before. I was chatty and happy being around them. Then there was a guy who admitted to 'liking me' and said he had never admitted it to me as I was always around so many other guys, and then he gave me a big hug.
    Everyone in it was so clear and realistic. Although the ream wasn't true to life.
    Only fantasy bit in it was for some reason I don't remember Simon Cowel was in it :ambivalence:

See I don't know why this quite boringly simple dream has bothered me so much .... but it has!
  2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Why did it bother you? Because it seemed real, or because of the guy who admitted liking you? My dreams have always seemed real to me, so I guess I'm just used to it by now. Usually the dreams that bother me are the ones where something is trying to kill me.
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

A lot of the time, our dreams are based on our subconscious fears and desires and what we experience in the Real World manifests themselves in our dreams as a way for our brain to make sense of events and situations and help us to cope and come to terms with them. What you dreamed could merely be a subconscious representation of some event in your near future, be it as minor as a doctor's appointment to a workplace management (for example) class that you might wish for whatever reason not to attend.
  4. primrose

primrose Well-Known Member

Lonewolf ... I don't know, that's the thing. The scary unrealistic dreams I can cope with. The one's that are more like normal real life bother me and make me anxious and I don't know why?

Lief .... have got a lot going on , new job soon, relationship issues and life in general. I can't connect the dream and real life, but maybe you are right and in some weird way they are connected! Wish I knew why so they wouldn't play on my mind so much, it is almost like I am scared of my dreams, like they mean something really bad is going to happen even if I am happy in the dream!!

5. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hmm... I have dreams like real life sometimes too. I don't think they mean anything. I'm sorry that they worry you, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Sometimes that's just your brain's way of sorting stuff out. Dreams don't always have to mean something.
  6. anotherearthplease27

anotherearthplease27 Well-Known Member

probably doesn't mean anything...but if i were to guess, i would say you want to be social and have good things happen to you but you are worried about being judged for wanting something good...hence simon cowell...who of course never has much good to say. i suggest if you have another dream with him in it...pants him.....you deserve the very best life has to offer. good luck and i hope all is well with you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.