I had a nightmare about my ex-boyfriend last night

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Ziva, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I had a nightmare about my stalker ex-boyfriend last night. I dreamed that my mom had to leave the city for work for a few days, and my dad had died, so I had to stay at my stalker ex-boyfriend's house. He wouldn't speak to me in the dream, and I confronted him, and he "apologized" in the dream after I basically forced him to talk to me. I was supposed to spend the night at his house in the dream but I apparently left and went to some hotel and spent the night there, and then I got the bill for the room and it was $87.50 and the misses that gave me the bill said it must be a mistake, and went to check it. I then woke up crying. That is the first time in my life that I woke up from a dream crying. Holy shit. And, to make the worst of it, my stalker ex-boyfriend found my e-mail account somehow that I have been using for two years since he went and fucked up my other one, and he is now spamming this one with newsletters. So now I'm using a side e-mail account I only used for school, and I only have certain people on there that I trust. I'm not taking any chances.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sounds like your subconscious tried to bring some closure to your mind.
    Although these kind of dreams are unpleasant they do actually have a use in that you can resolve stuff in them. :hug:

3. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

Yea, I kinda figured that out.

4. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

Too bad he won't stop stalking me though in real life :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.