I had a wonderful day!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by theleastofthese, Mar 1, 2007.

1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Felt better today than I have in a while.:smile: Work wasn't just a chore to be rushed thru and gotten over with, it was actually enjoyable.:smile: Just wanted to share my good feeling... especially since I've been whining and crying so much lately...:sad: It feels so good to feel so good!!:biggrin:

least xoxoxox
  2. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

4. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

Fantastic Least!!

Lea :hug:
  5. letdown

letdown Guest

It's wonderful to have a day like that, it's like coming up for air at last. :hug:

I hope you're okay.

All the best and thanks again for the birthday wishes. :biggrin:
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

GREAT!!! You a much deserving of this wonderful day. I am so glad your good deeds are catching up with you! :wink: :dance: :wootrock:

:cat: :badger: :bunny: :dog:
  7. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I'm really glad for you too hun.. you deserve many many more days like this. A wonderful day for a wonderful person. :flowers:
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

SO, SO RIGHT!!!!

9. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Now, tonite, I"m trying to remember what it felt like to have a wonderful day...:sad: The little brat is making ridiculous demands, loudly and threateningly, and won't go up to her bedroom - just to piss me off - so that I can relax enough to go to sleep.

Maybe there'll be another day next week that'll feel wonderful - I hope it comes soon.