i had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I have had enough even the people i go to help for don't believe that my voices are real my cpn said that there just inward thoughts how the hell would he know he isn't the one living with it i feel like there is no option but to end my life because i cant live with these voices in my head any more am at home by myself at the moment no one around to stop me if i call the crisis line they will just get me to talk to my cpn again and he will say the same thing all over again so what's the point

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

easier to go see a different doctor go to emergency see oncall pdoc and get prescription for voices in head. It is the doctor that takes care of this. get new doctor so youcan get meds stop voices:hugtackles:

3. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i have medication for the voices but it don't work i ask for it to be put up they refuse because they say the drugs are making me too out of it i rather be out of it than have the voices

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

dum asses if the meds are not working then tell them to try different medication
    my bro went thru several before his voices stopped ask them to switch to a new med then if they don't want you out of it. take care of you okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.