I had it all, but something has changed...and I don't want to live anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DasWolf, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasWolf

DasWolf New Member

Until about 2 months ago people would have thought I was the happiest person alive, but something has changed and I feel lonely, lost and out of control.
    For the past 2 weeks all I can think of is ways to end my life. I always used to be the one helping friends and even strangers through their depression and suicidal thoughts, but something in me has snapped. I feel like I have lost everything in my life and I now understand why some of those I have helped felt the way they did...and perhaps I shouldn't have helped them.
  2. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

I would offer words of wisdom, but i'm afraid i can't, but hello anyway

yorkie xx
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Have you sought help for your thoughts and feelings?

Did anything trigger that shift into loneliness?

It may be that in moments of despair that you doubt whether you should have helped them, but think back to how many thanked you for what you did, who appreciated an ear or an eye, the ones you heard. You're standing on the other side now, but maybe, in a weird twisted way, there could be a benefit in there because maybe it might enable you to empathise with people on a whole new level because you have fought this pain and got through it.
  4. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

anniversaries especially in matters like this can be so triggering and challenge that which we have believed in. i would just like to encourage you to please hang in there and keep sharing it should help. take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.