I had no idea there was a forum for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain

Funny what you find when looking for an answer. I tried to kill myself with <methods>. Almost a month ago. I had it all planned out. Was going to be nice and neat and not really put anyone in dire straights trying to deal with the clean up.

I had over a hundred or so pills. Honestly I don't know the exact number just how many filled a sandwich bag. There are still about 20 left. The night I took them I had made my piece and was ready. I got real numb then passed out. Had the oddest most vivid dream of myself fighting another me. Woke the next morning sicker than a dog and pretty dizzy. But I was alive.

Apparently my body rejected the drugs. Expunged everything. That was an ordeal. Still trying to research why so many pills did not kill me. And what will. This is the only place I've ever mentioned it. My friends and family know nothing of it. I've never done drugs prior to that night.

I had a physical/drug test a week ago for a new job. I passed both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum :welcome:

This is a pro life forum. Suicide methods are not allowed to be discussed.
Sorry to hear you are feeling so low.What's made you feel this way? :hug:

i found this site pretty much the same way, looking for a way out. Like daisy ahs said, this is a pro life forum, whic i thought i would soon get sick of. But i am still here :biggrin:
Its a good place to be abe to talk to people that understand whats going on in your head at least a little bit, if not that someone here will have been through what you hvae.
I hope to see you around a bit more I'm nearly always in chat, its in te top right side of the page if you want a chat :hug:

Lovecraft

There's no censors on the internet, and there is a group of people interested or involved in every topic imaginable. With the relative ease of setting up a website today, it's not surprising to find forums or sites for anything. If you look hard enough, there's probably an entire site dedicated to hating people named "Tom".

Pills aren't a great idea for a suicide... Well, not ones that are for medical use, anyways. The difference in people's bodies makes it difficult to near impossible to determine the "fatal dose" for all people. I've took what must have been three times the fatal dose of a medication, but I'm naturally resistant to drugs and had some resistance to that drug in particular for prior use, so I got out of it unharmed.

shazzer

I found this site in the same way looking for methods to kill myself but as this is a pro life noone can give you methods but it is still a good place to talk about things that maybe other people wouldn't understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00