i had no idea... :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cookiemonster, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i've been told i shouldn't be too worried about this but to be honest its been hard. finding out that one of your 'friends' doesn't care if you are alive or dead is quite hard to deal with.

its made me realize that if this is supposedly my best friend then what are my other friends are thinking and maybe i should actually put them all out of their miseries...

i want to do it but i don't want the reason for doing it to be because of her...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are worth so much more than that. You need to get strong and get new friends who will support you no matter what. take care
  3. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Are you sure whatever they said wasn't just a rather off joke? Sometimes people say these things because they don't think your serious, or don't want to think your serious, and so say stuff in the hope of shrugging it off
  4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Yeah, sometimes people say things because they're trying to make a difference to you, but they don't know how. I've had friends try and give me "tough love" when I was going through my breakdown and I'm like "I'm not a drug addict." Taking me down lower is just going to push me more to the edge. Right now, I would invest your time into yourself, get into your feelings. Sometimes being alone can be a good thing because friends can make it seem worse at times.
  5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

diont listteen to them,.

one of my friends said im just a "drunken waster"
    antother ssaid he owould only talk to me whne im dead.

you just have to try and ntot let it bother u that much howefver hard thatit may be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.