i had one last chance but now... no more hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lilyao, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyao

lilyao Active Member

well , for the ones who have read my theads finally i got some psicologycal help, i wanted so bad to go to my ex therapist but she said she was too far and she was also busy so she recomended me a friend of hers. Virginia (my ex therapist) was young so i thought her friend would be young as well , and today i went to my first session with her and it really sucked!! she was an old woman who thought she knew everything and she said (or thats what i understood) it was normal and it was just a phase, she really doesnt know how i feel inside and after finishing that session of hell i told my mom that woman was boring and thought she knew all, my mom told me i was there for help not for fun but now instead of getting help im gonna live a hell every monday. i dont want this to happen, i have a sore throaght and im crying so much my eyes are already swollen, i want more than ever to kill myself rite now, but i dont want to let my parents down.

please help me. what would you do??

thank you.

2. heavenlyjunkie

heavenlyjunkie Active Member

Hello lilyao. Your therapist sounds like a bitch. It sounds to me like you've been depressed for a while, so calling it a phase is dumb. Nevertheless, pay attention to what she says. She might sound like a know-it-all, but just roll your eyes at her when she acts up. She really does want to help you.

As far as what I would do. Well, I'd act all resistant to her, and probably not like her at all, but in the end, I'd accept her help even if she's obnoxious. It's better than nothing. At least you're getting help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.