I had to do it

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Tracy14, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracy14

Tracy14 Guest

Please just get well, and learn to love your life. You're so special, how could I ever let you die? I know it hurts right now, I know you're tired and just want to lay down and stop, but it won't always be like that. Just please, please, please I'm begging you, please get some help. Maybe when you're well, you'll forgive me for what I did, but even if not, loosing you as a friend and destroying part of my heart is a tiny price to pay to save your life.

I love you.

I'm sorry.
  2. Ishy

Ishy Guest

I'm surprised that you have the guts to post this.

You KNOW how much that meant to me, you KNOW it and you fucking KNEW it at that moment too. At that moment that you fucking BROKE that one promise. You promised it to me, you PROMISED it.

And you fucking LIED to me the whole fucking day!

Just leave me alone, maybe I'll forgive you some day. but don't make me promise anything to you.

You broke my heart. You're my brother, I thought I could trust you. I trusted you. One thing is for sure: next time I won't tell you shit.
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Matthew aren't you banned?? why not take this privately, elsewhere???

Ester, Isn't this a personal matter and aren't you under moderation??
  4. Tracy14

Tracy14 Guest

I know. you won't tell anyone. I got caught, I couldn't get the ambulance to you, and now unless you go yourself, unless you go get help, then you're dead.

I've sentenced you to death, and it's entirely my fault.

I should be hung, I could've just let you go through with it and you'd've woken up pissed off that it hadn't worked but probably you'd've done loads of damage to yourself. But no.. I really was trying to be there for you, I kept telling myself that I'd try so hard to talk you out of it, that I was sure I could do it but that if it really came down to it, I'd be there to support you, but I just couldn't do it. I knew there wasn't much of a chance you'd die but with that concoction, who knows. it scared me, I couldn't loose you, I couldn't bear it. I love you so much, I need you, and I know now that I've lost you forever and that you're almost certainly going to die anyway because you won't go and get help. I don't know how I'm going to live through this, I think it's too much. I'm going to try and find someone to hurt and torture me 100 times worse than I have ever suffered before tho, I'm going to do that much at least. Whether I die or not after that, I'm just not sure.
  5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Matthew I blocked you on MSN for a reason. Please leave me alone. And stop taking it on here. Thank you very much.
  6. Tracy14

Tracy14 Guest

Kelly, she blocked me on msn this is the only way I know how to talk to her, and beside it will put some other stuff into context for her other friends so they know what was going on. And if we choose to discuss it publicly then so be it, what difference does it make to you?

And yes kelly, you wanted me banned and so I was, If you have a problem with me being here on this 1 single board, then take it up with Robin, he's on right now. He can IP ban me if he wants to. If he really wants to take away my life line. If you really hate me that much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.