I hate all life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KPT monster, Aug 11, 2007.

1. KPT monster

KPT monster Member

I just made this thread to see if this will help me at all but I know it wont.
    i truly hate life.I hate living and I hate everyone..I pray to "god" every night that somehow I die. I cant stand life at all. I am in pain all the time. I can never get to the doctor so I live in pain. I am young and live with my parents so I have no freedom watsoever and I also have lots of problems. For example, I get really mad in a second over little stupid things and go crazy and start ripping things hitting myyself in the head and scratching myself. My eyes are blood red right now becuase of me scratching them and I know everyone reading this is sitting at their coputer laughiing at this right now so just join the lub cuase whenever I tell anyone I just get told to stop being crazy. I have ADD also but i can never do anything cuase noone will ever take me to the doctor. Becuase of all this I have bad grades in school so college is not an option. I just made this to get all my anger out but this didnt help at all but i dont care about this etither and im tired of my whole life. I hate everyone and everything I sit in my backyard and just kill every living animal and try to find comfort in knowing that something if hurting more than me. If "god" wanted me to go to hell all he has to do is give me immortality cuase im already in hell. School is starting in a few weeks and I am killin myself the day before school. I cant stand living and I go thru all my pain by myself every day and I cant wait to die, only a few more weeks left.

2. KPT monster

KPT monster Member

Well no veiws or replies so this just isnt heling so ill do things my way

3. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

Well I read this, though I would be faking if I tried to say anything comforting about how life will get better even than I know it sometimes can. For some people.

But it's true. No one here really cares about others than their friends.

4. KPT monster

KPT monster Member

im done w/ this place and this world...
    I made this thread 12 F***ing days ago
    I dont mean to sound like im demanding someone to read this but this place is just like the real world...no one f***ing cares and idk why I thought It would be different

5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I often read threads like these, but I just don't know what to say, so I usually just don't say anything. It's usually just coincidence, if I reply...

I remember how horrible school was. I haven't even finished high school, by the way, and I'm well over 26. Probably never will finish it. I'm on disability, right now, due to my incurable depression.