I Hate Being Alive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mooch74, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

All I want to do is for one day be happy that I'm alive, but I can't. I feel so worthless, so alone and feel like such a failure. I just wish everyone understood what it's like to be me for one second. I wish it would end. I am in so much pain and I just can't stand it anymore. Nothing in life matters. I am a failure and I hate that I was ever conceived.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Mooch and so sorry it is so rough for you...are you working with anyone now and if so, can you tell him/her how you are feeling? If not, is this something you have considered...I used to feel this way, so I know the agony of living this way...please share with us how you are doing
  3. unhappylife

unhappylife Member

I hear you, feel the same way. Don't really see the point but I continue in hope there is something better around the corner.
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am right there with you.
  5. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

You're not alone. There are people here that feel or have felt as you do.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well it's unaminous!! Been like this for eighteen years and tried all the meds with no help.. It's sheer will that keeps me getting up daily
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.