I hate being alive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I hate being alive.
    I want to end it- I'm just afraid of the possibility of it not working- that's the only problem :mad: I wish someone could end my life for me- then they could definitely see to it that I died. I just don't want to live through it.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey I just logged on not long ago and just say your thread...are you okay? Sounds like you are having a really rough fucking go of things right now ...I am here for you ..you don't have to do it alone ya know? This depression we deal with sucks but don't listen to it...it does gets better and there is beauty in this world there really is, we just have trouble seeing it from time to time and that is what we are here for-to help you remember you are strong, that there is hope and there is a path out of the darkness other than suicide.. so please hang in there and please do write back so I know you are okay.
    Thinking of you....Bambi

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I think you want your situation to end and that is normal. Most people do, but the fear of the unknown of change convinces them to cling to what they know or to opt out completely. Life is a long, and bumpy road. But the great thing, is that with every bump we grow and we learn. Don't give up at the bumps be determined to overcome them. I have faith you can do it, once you make up your mind to. Why destroy yourself? Is it truly that bad?? :hug: Instead of daydreaming of death, daydream of success, make the process start with the desire, and then, and act, and then a habit,and then before you know it your over it! Simple really, but not when you listen to the lies that you are not worth the trouble. I believe in you! Blessings..:boogie:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Why do you hate being alive autumn? Why do you want to leave the land of the living and join the realm of the dead?

5. Ihatemyfamily

Ihatemyfamily Member

yeh i feel like that so iv a few weeks of saving up some sleeps till i know i have more than enough and no one will be able to bring me back..but thats me..i have a massive reason to end it..how come you are feeling so down.?

6. Autumn01

Bambi, Daphna, Dave_N, and Ihatemyfamily- I'm still alive unfortunately but thanks :hug:

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Wanna talk about what has got you down? We are here for you and I hope you can see that from the above replies..

8. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

That thought of it not working is pretty scary. It's stopped me quite a few times. If that's all that keeps you from doing it, it's good to know you have that thought.

9. Autumn01

Bambi,
    Everything has me down.
    My mom drives me crazy ect....
    I just don't want to continue living much longer.

10. Autumn01

UnkelHeit,
    That's the only thing that worries me- I don't want to live through an attempt- the whole point in attempting is be gone!

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Are you getting any support? Therapist? Doctor? Meds?

You seem really stressed out and may need help coping, just like all of us here...

Do you mind going into more detail..it really helps to get all the thoughts out onto paper..

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Autumn..
    Sorry,I didn't see this thread until now!
    Is moving out a possibility? What is your mum doing?

I hope you're still with us :) :hug:

13. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Praying for you . I hope you never hurt yourself. I BEG you pray and get all the help you can. HOPE will come.

Write me,

Marty

14. Autumn01

Bambi,
    None of the above.

*music*,
    No, I don't have a job.
    I would want to buy a townhome.
    Death would be so much easier- I'm just afraid of it not working.

Marty,
    Thanks.

15. Azmodius

Azmodius Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're feeling so low, no job and issues at home.

Death might seem easier, but it is without form or presence, it's hard and it seems like there's no point in it all, but it's about finding something worth living for, even if it's just 1 small reason.

Hope you're OK, let me know if you need anything.

16. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hope you are ok. Let us know. Still praying for you.

17. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Erm... wow you have a real wish and you want to die? I mean i want to die when I have nothing to live for....
    Why don't you just find the fastest way possible to meet your goal? Its real easy fighting and dying for something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.